U.S. Citizen Services

This service does not provide information regarding American Citizen Services.

Please note that individuals who were born in the United States or born to a parent with U.S. citizenship may be U.S. citizens in which case they should apply for a U.S. passport.

U.S. Citizens may obtain information regarding American Citizen Services from the Embassy/Consulate's website. For general information please go to the State Department website at www.state.gov.

American Citizens in Canada should visit this Web site for more information: http://canada.usembassy.gov/service.html.